In-Person Worship starts Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 10 am
Starting June 7th, we will have in person worship again. We will be following as much of the CDC guidelines for worship assemblies to make it as safe as possible for our members and guests. See this link if you wish to read more on CDC guidelines: CDC/Worship
Suffice it to say, they will not be without some changes. We will be issuing a more in detail list of procedures and requests next week, but following is a short list of what to expect:
- Masks will be recommended, not required, and will be provided if you need one.
- Gloves are not required and will be provided.
- There will be a high risk seating area and entry point
- Social Distancing is recommended, and respecting each other’s personal desires for distance, touching, shaking hands and hugging is a necessity, if not a Christian requirement.
- Auditorium pews will be marked with caution tape to provide for distancing.
- Restrooms will be limited capacity
- Certain doors will be used for entry / exit points – not all doors will be opened.
- MPA/Kitchen will be closed
- Nursery will be closed – but the training room and nursing mothers’ room will be open.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of the elders or email us via the website contact form.